Description & Reservation Instructions
Looking for a private get-way near the Central Oregon Coast? Looking for a place to relax and have fun that’s only a 20 minute drive to the ocean? Look no more. The Pallet Palace is the perfect place for a couple, or small family of four. And, if you’re a serious fishman/woman… it is almost heaven.
Here’s what you get with this non-smoking Airbnb: (No pets please)
- A “make-your-own” breakfast bar, with a well-stocked cupboard and fridge.
- A full-size bed (sleeps 2) and a fold-out futon bed (sleeps 2).
- Satellite TV (includes movie channels).
- Wireless satellite Internet connection.
- DVD and CD player with select movies and tunes.
- Digital ductless heating system. As well as an air purifier and dehumidifier.
- Hot shower (tank-less water heater and dual water filters).
- Appliances include: mini-refrigerator, coffee-maker, toaster, microwave, induction hot-plate & cookware, electric griddle, toaster oven, along with cooking and eating utensils.
- Fluffy towels, extra bathroom toiletries, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- Walking trails, gazebo, couples swing, fire pit (in season) and koi pond.
- A “mid-night-run” snacks basket.
- For fisherman; a boat storage and fish-cleaning station.
Cabin Cost and Reservation Instructions
The “Pallet Palace” cabin is an Airbnb member hosted by Guy Faust. To inquire about the cost, availability, and reservation requirements of a guest; please go to the link shown below.